1 The shape and marks of conformity symbol must comply with figures 1 – 2.
2 Proportions of conformity symbol are determined by the choice of base size H.
3 Minimum size is 10 mm.
4 Notes on the conformity symbol must be symmetrical about the vertical axis of image.
5 Conformity symbol may be reproduced in any manner that provides legible display, clear images and visibility of image and its elements by eyes.
6 Conformity symbol on the product must be maintained throughout its service life (expiry, storage).
7 At flat printing, printing type Pr3 according to GOST 26020 and in technically justified cases – printing type Pr41 shall be used.
8 At using printing methods that require size construction, should be used printing type Pr3 according to GOST 26,008.
9 The symbol should not be placed on the product or on its packaging that is seen by the consumer, and also used in any other way, so it can be interpreted as denoting product conformity.
10 Conformity symbols, used in quality management systems and OHSAS certification, are reproduced on the shipping documentation, advertising materials and letterheads.
Picture 1 – The symbol of conformity, used in the certification of quality management systems to meet the requirements of STB ISO 9001(CDR, 32 Кb)
Picture 2 – The symbol of conformity, used in the certification of OHSAS to meet the requirements STB18001 (CDR, 17 Кb)
The procedure for the use of conformity symbol in the National Conformity System of Republic of Belarus
1 The shape and marks of conformity symbol must comply with figures 3-5.
2 The display of the conformity symbol can be in defined colors (dark blue with an inscription of red color) or in black and white colors.
3 The symbol can be reproduced due to technological way providing its legible display, also including such means as stamping, stamp, printing or in electronic form.
Picture 3 – The symbol of conformity, used in the certification of quality management systems to meet the requirements of ISO 9001 (CDR, 2,9 Мb)
Picture 4 – The symbol of conformity, used in the certification of food safety management systems to meet the requirements of HACCP (CDR, 2,9 Мb)
Picture 5 – The symbol of conformity, used in the certification of quality management systems to meet the requirements of ISO 22000 (CDR, 2,9 Мb)
The organization, which has a certified management system must:
– Comply with the requirements of the certification body when referring to its certification status in communication media (eg. Internet), in promotional materials, as well as in other documents;
– Don’t make or allow to make statements that mislead regarding the scope of the certified management system;
– Not use or permit to use certification document or any part of it in a misleading manner;
– If conformity certificate is suspended or withdrawn, company should stop using all advertising materials containing reference to the conformity certificate;
– Change all sources, including advertisements, in the case of reducing the scope of conformity certificate;
– Not permit to use of a reference to certification of its management system in such a way that implied that the certification body certifies the products (works / services).
The applicant organization – the owner of conformity certificate to management system is responsible for the incorrect usage of the conformity symbol of certified management system.
Extract from the EO-REG-03-2014 «Regulations on the use of conformity symbols, certificates of accreditation and conformity certificates” Download Extract.pdf